Away - GBJam5
This game was made for the GBJam5. The rules of this game jam where
- The aim of GBJam is to create a GameBoy themed game
- All assets must be created during the duration of the Jam
- Keep in the original GameBoy screen resolution of 160px x 144px
- Use only 4 colors in your game
So we worked in a group of 6 people to create it.
The theme of this game it's a mix between infinite scroller and stealth game, based on games like MGS. The aim of the player it's avoid the different obstacles (generated procedurally), avoid/kill the enemies and avoid get raised by the spot Light on the left.
My rol in this game (as a creator and programmer) was related with the main gameplays of the game and the creation of the procedural generator.
Away was developed by 3 programers, 2 artist and a musician.
- Daniel (email@example.com)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.